President - Jones APR
2008 to present
- Over 100,000 Social Media Followers.
- Performed Sales, marketing and PR resulting in over 5 million iPhone, iPad and Macintosh app downloads.
- Secured an integrated sponsorship with Grey Goose Vodka. Obtained exposure for Jones APR apps in Food & Wine Magazine, New York Times, People Stylewatch, Entertainment Weekly, CTV, CityTV, The Doctors TV Show, cNet, MacWorld, Men’s Journal & the Telegraph Journal.
- Featured segment host for season 1 of App TV.
- “App Girl” segments featured guest host on national radio tech show.
Rogers Marketing Solutions
- Sold, created and managed integrated marketing strategies that included print, radio, online contests, and events for Fortune 500 companies, including L’Oreal, Ford, Unilever, GM and Nestle. Worked with several advertising agencies.
- Sold several first-time accounts for Rogers Marketing Solutions, including Pizza Pizza, Nestle, GM, Coty, Alberto Culver, Hellman’s, Slimfast and Mazda.
- President’s Club (Top 5% of all Rogers Media Salespeople) – 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 2007 Ted Rogers Innovation Award for Online or Integrated Advertising Sales
- Best Collaborative Sales Case, 2004
- Most Innovative Sales Solution, 2002
- Executed the largest integrated program in Channel Business history. Partners included Epson, Canon and Hewlett Packard.
- Secured contra for a complimentary $40,000 Subaru for Comdex 2002
- Managed 70 employees at one of the largest nightclubs in eastern Ontario (servicing up to 1,200 patrons per night) while attending school.
- Executed numerous fundraising events,resulting in thousands of dollars raised for Big Sisters and the Kingston Neo-Natal unit.
Diploma in Fashion Design
St. Lawrence College, 1993
Diploma in Advertising, Marketing & PR
St. Lawrence College, 2000
Four Day Anthony Robbins Sales Retreat
Corporate Sales Training Rogers Media